.... I must sound monotonous. But it's the only way for me to get out whats going on in my head. I cannot keep holding it in. Sometimes i'm tempted to tell you to read the blog, let you in to whats on my mind. But I think I've embarrassed myself enough to you.
You like to say "........ when you dump me......" . If only open up about what you're feeling about us we could attempt to make sense of this. I know it seems like it's all moot anyway because we could never go any further than we are now. But it has been going further, just in a different direction. if we can't move one way, we just have to move another way.
Yes Yes Yes I know . Eventually this will end. Eventually you will tire of me. Or I will finally meet someone worthwhile. But until then I am yours. For as long as you will have me that is.
Yes my love, I have noticed the good mornings and good nights. Thank you.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment