Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am home now.....

...and I can still smell and taste you. How it pleases me so to take care of you. You say I am the only one, but all it takes is one night to change that. A night that i want to know nothing about.

I will see you again tomorrow and it can't come soon enough. I keep thinking any time could be our last. I hope we can make it count. You know what I need.

I smiled all the way home. Thinking about you and your body and how it tastes in my mouth. How you feel in my hands, how your hands feel on me.

I think you know what I need tomorrow. And I hope after months of anxiously waiting you will be good to me. But I know you will be. I would be so disappointed if you didn't.

I was so close on Monday, but of course, as with everything about us, the timing was wrong.

Baby, I need you so bad. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment