Friday, October 8, 2010

Please not now...... Please don't say it.

I am sitting here filled with dread. I'm sick. My stomach turning. I haven't heard from you yet but i know the conversation is coming. I'm sorry Kerry, this is exactly what you didn't want to happen and it may have happened.

I need you so bad now I don't know what I'll do if it's over. You don't understand how I need you in my life right now. Yes it had to end, but not so suddenly like this. Oh Kerry as I sit here waiting for you to tell me what's going on I can't help but to feel that I may not see you anymore.

Yes our talks are great, and I hope that doesn't go away to, but the way it felt while you kissed me all over was too great for me to lose so soon. I wish I didn't feel this way.

I want to cry, I want to call out to you. I need you to hold me now and tell me it's going to be okay. You have no idea how my heart is reaching out for you. I need to hear from you. Just tell me something. I can't this waiting here.

I know you'll wait until tonight to break my heart. I don't see you letting this go.

As I sit here now, trembling, I can still smell you on me. I don't want it to go away. Damn, Kerry how did it get this way that i'm feeling so hurt. Please don't leave me now Kerry. I don't know what I'll do without you. I thought I wanted it to end but I know that I don't. Not now. I need you Dammit, I need you. Do you know that?

Do you really really know how much you mean to me? I can't breathe, I keep checking my phone. Oh please Kerry don't say it. I hadn't realized until you mentioned it that we had been seeing each other every Friday, and now I many not see you at all anymore.

Oh, Kerry if you could see into my heart right now you'd see it breaking. Please let me be over reacting. Please let me be all worked up for no reason. I know you need me too, but you're control will help you get by.

All I want are your sweet kisses. I haven't tasted those lips in 7 years and now it may be the last time.

I can't take this now. Please say it isn't over Kerry, please, please, please, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment