.....I will be with you. It's only for a very brief time, but i enjoy every scarce minute we have together. I know I'm seeing and/or sensing a difference. Everyday I feel you just a little bit closer than the day before. I know i'm not imagining it. The things you say the way you say them.
I know I know I know that the end result will be the same my love. I fucking know it dammit. I just can't help it. I can't help you. I can't help how you make me feel. I know you can't help how i make you feel. We both know this is going to hurt like hell later.
But i'll worry about later, later. Right now my love, I am all yours. I can't even stand the thought of someone else touching me. Sigh..........
I love you baby
No comments:
Post a Comment