Monday, October 18, 2010

This leg of our race is over....

We are talking less and less everyday. I know its how you need it to be. Its hurts but its what I need too. I still think of you all day. Waiting for the email tone to go off on my phone.

I want to hear from you. I don't care what you say, just say something. I know this is how you need it to be and I'm going to be as accommodating as you need me to be. But I'm not happy about it. It does help me deal with not really having you.

In my loneliness for you I find myself fantasizing more about you. About being with you. I wonder if you know how I'd love to just lay next to you. Or lay inside the crook of your arm. We wouldn't have to speak. I long for you to feel comfort in my presence. I don't need what I think you think I need. You think you are boring.....but I don't think so. You think you're a loser, but if only you knew how much more of a loser I am.

I like your quiet tendencies, I love how you're a loner. I love how you can't be bothered with people. I said to you once that I didn't think we'd be good together if you were single, but now I take it back.

I have to get to work....where you will be lingering in the back of my mind.

I hope you miss me as much as I miss you. I love you.........



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment