....and I'm already turned on. I'm feeling tingly and playful. You've created a monster, baby. Whether its lust or love that I'm feeling , it doesn't matter. What matters is that I feel alive. I feel sexy. Wanted.
We're going to try to meet tomorrow and I can't wait.
I was thinking our 2 trips from years ago. The days and nights I had you all to myself. Why couldn't we have been like this then? Why did we have to reach this level of emotional intimacy now?
If I had you in that tent now I wouldn't let you out. I would make sure that every part of your body was well cared for. You would have to peel me off of you. Closing my eyes I can picture being back inside, the rain pouring outside. Just us two, far from everyone and everything. I would give up all the money I have to get that back.
I can only hope you'll somehow figure out a way to take us away again. Even if only for a night, a few hours. Gimme something, please.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment