....we were hitting a plateau we figure out a way to get even closer than ever. Kerry I can't tell you how much you mean to me. I thought I was imagining the love I feel for you, but its undeniably there. When you pop into my mind my whole body feels it.
I keep wanting to tell you... I love you. I want you to know that. I don't know why, but mostly just to get it out of my system. I love you Kerry. I love you. I love you.
I don't dare tell you as much as I want to. I know you don't feel the same and I don't want you to feel like you'd be hurting me by not returning the sentiment.
Either way I hurt. I need you so badly. How sad it is that we could never be.
Damn it Kerry.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment