Yesterday we were together and I enjoyed tasting you and making you feel the way you deserve to feel. But i was so unsatisfied. I told you I was fine but I wasn't. yes, I had a good time. And yes, I enjoyed pleasing you. But I needed you to satisfy me and you didn't.
You know how much I need someone to take care of me, and I want you to be the one to do it. You've seen over the last few weeks how I've acted out for my/your pleasure. You know how badly I want you, but you deny me. Why? I really wish I knew why.
It hurts me that you deny me. Maybe you're turned off by the ugly side of me. But dollface, I did it for you. I wanted to please you and it backfired. Now I can't get you to touch me.
Oh babe, I just need a little loving. I need to feel like i'm cared for. You're so cold to me. It hurts a little bit more each day.
It's my fault that I spoiled you. I let you think it's okay for only you to be satisfied. But I do that all the time, let someone else think they're more important to me.
I want you to be different. Even in the simplest forms I desire I sign from you. There are minuscule signs, but I need them to be a little bit more evident.
I tell you little things to give you a clue as to what I need and they go right over your head. Or maybe they don't and you just don't respond. That's more like you.
Kerry, my unhealthy love, I need someone, anyone, YOU, to show me they care about me.
It's getting harder and harder every day to act like i'm unfazed. But every day i'm more and more fazed.
I just need a tiny, itty bitty, minuscule sign from you. I beg of you dollface. How I wish I could tell you just a little bit of this.
I'm hurtin' today and feeling low, babe. Won't you help me feel a little better? Could you say something, anything? Please, I need help today. Help me Babe. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment