We had the 'break' talk. I'm not feeling as bad as I thought I would, but definitely sad. I will miss you more than you know and definitely more than you'll miss me. Lol.
I shouldn't have ignored my gut feeling. I knew the air was different. You didn't seem into it. But I'm so needy and that is why we're taking this break. As much as it sucks knowing I won't see you for a long while....maybe ever, I'm okay knowing that we made the best of our time together. I have a sneaking suspicion that I might see you sooner than I think. But maybe That's just my wishful thinking.
I'm sorry if I made you feel bad about yourself. You shouldn't, not with me. We haven't been that intimate in so long and I kept pressuring you. What happened to yesterday did nothing whatsoever to change my opinion of you, my desire for you or my desire to have to inside of me again. I am nothing if not patient and understanding. I still want to be the person to make you feel the way you deserve to feel. Loved, wanted, needed and sexually satisfied. I know I won't ever come close to being as close as I'd like us to be, but I'll take whatever you're willing to give me.
I know and feel you more than you think. I'm connected to you on a level you're not even aware of.
I'll miss seeing and touching and kissing and tasting you. I know it won't be the last time.......
Kisses my love, I love you just as much today as I did yesterday. Don't forget that.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment