Saturday, October 23, 2010

Its all over my face....

Tats walked in and watched me while I was lost in thought. He senses that I'm not right, that I am sad. Why the fuck did I send that email to you. I feel so fucking ridiculous. I have this strange feeling I've ruined everything. I crossed a line I know you didn't want me to cross. But what the fuck do I know about what you want or think or feel?

He keeps prodding. He knows me well enough to know when somethings on my mind. He's upset I won't share with him. I can't blame him, I ask him to be honest with me about his life and relationships but I won't do the same. But how can I tell him I'm in love with a married man?

God it sounds so cliche.



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment