I will see you in a few hours...... I knew you would make something happen. You can't resist how I make you feel in different ways.
I see the difference babe. I feel it. I'm aware. You are slowly but surely finally relaxing. I feel a shift. I'm not sure where this is going, I just know that I don't want to stop.
Maybe you don't want to admit it, but this is a love affair. Its irrational and all consuming. And in many cases, like ours, tragic. A love that will never be fully realized. But I'll take whatever love we can share.
You can try to rationalize or justify your feelings however you want, but it is what it is. Just let go and go with it. We are already at a point of no return this time around, trying to make sense of it is futile.
Babe, I'm yours....I hope you really understand that. But I think you do.
I love you.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
No comments:
Post a Comment