Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I can't concentrate.....

... What is it that you're doing to me Kerry? Over and over I say the same things because I have to get them off my chest. I can't talk to you or anybody about how I really feel. I can't help but to write everyday because everyday I feel.

And lately I'm just feeling more and more. I saw you a few hours ago and I'm going to see you again in a few hours. I watch the clock. Counting the minutes and hours til I'm with you again. I'm trying to work but its futile.
I know I'm not imagining your openness. You sent me a kiss goodnight. A tiny gesture it may seem, but I know you. Even if you only did it because I do, you did it because you know it would mean something to me and it did. My heart races every time I think of you. I wait to hear the sound of my phone. I don't care what you write, just write to me baby and don't stop.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment