Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just finished having lunch with you.....

...and it was so nice seeing and talking to you. It was perfect that we were in the city at the same time. I was worried that you were mad at me about last night. But seeing you today made me feel better. It was nice just looking at your face. I wanted to hold your hand, play footsie or anything just to touch you.

You said you might plan something for my birthday. I really hope that means us getting together. You have no idea how much I just want to be near you. I hope you believe me when I said that I wasn't talking to anyone or otherwise engaged in something. I hope you know that you're the most important person in my life right now. That I wouldn't ignore you for anyone.

Lately I've been driving myself crazy thinking about us. One minute I think we're at that point where we're going to start weaning ourselves off each other and the next we're chatting all day just as close as we have been.

I know you feel it too. I know There's part of you that wishes you didn't have the need or want to talk to me all day. You like your control. And with this you can't control yourself as much as you'd like. But you stay, with me, as I do with you because There's something there that we can't ignore. You know it, I know it.

Right now, just thinking about you I feel it in my chest, in the pit of my stomach. That's how I know that's its real. I haven't felt this feeling in so many many years. I honestly can't remember if I ever have. Yes I've been 'in love' before, but not with this kind of connection that I feel deep in my soul.

I long to tell you all of this. I have this need for you to know, if only to help you understand that's its not that crazy that I feel this way. Kerry, my love, won't you indulge me and spill your feelings about me to me? I feel so one sided in this and I know its not. I want so badly to know that I'm important to you, in some way.

But I will wait, as I have all these years for you to feel comfortable and secure enough to share with me.

My love, I am in a daze right now. I can only think of you.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment